Home / Authors / Miguel Krigsner Net Worth
Miguel Krigsner Net Worth

Miguel Krigsner Net Worth

How rich is Miguel Krigsner?

Miguel Krigsner net worth:
$2.9 Billion

People also search for

Alexandre Grendene Bartelle

Michael Klein

Jorge Paulo Lemann

Antonio Luiz Seabra

Samuel Klein

Miguel Krigsner net worth, biography & wiki:

Miguel Krigsner Net Worth: A novice to billionaires group, Miguel Krigsner made his riches in the cosmetic business. He served as CEO in the organization ‘s basis to 2008 when he became chairman of the board. Now, he holds 80% of the firm, while his brother in law, Artur Grynbaum, owns the remaining 20%. Also, Artur was the one to succeed Miguel as CEO, being in the business since 1986. As a great environmentalist, Miguel Krigsner founded Fundacao Boticario de Protecao a Natureza, among the most notable environmental bases in the united states. It receives 1% of Grupo Boticario’s gross yearly income to get in both societal and environmental-related causes.


Miguel Krigsner information

Miguel Krigsner information

Birth date: January 9, 1950
Nationality:Brazilian
Children:Annete Krigsner, Tatiana Krigsner

Miguel Krigsner profile links

Miguel Krigsner profile links


More about Miguel Krigsner:

  • Filmography
  • Awards
  • Salaries
  • Facts
  • Quotes
  • Trademarks
  • Pictures


Self

Self

TitleYearStatusCharacter
Estamos Aqui: Here We Are2013DocumentaryHimself

Looks like we don't have Miguel Krigsner awards information. Sorry!



Looks like we don't have Miguel Krigsner salary information. Sorry!



Looks like we don't have Miguel Krigsner interesting facts information. Sorry!



Looks like we don't have Miguel Krigsner quotes information. Sorry!



Looks like we don't have Miguel Krigsner trademarks information. Sorry!



Looks like we don't have Miguel Krigsner pictures. Sorry!

Is Miguel Krigsner's Net Worth Deserved?

Check Also

Mort Walker Net Worth

Mort Walker Net Worth $50 Million Mort Walker net worth: He started drawing comic strips …

Miguel Krigsner tags

Miguel Krigsner tags